Click on the workshop you are interested in to access its information
Introduction to Family Constellations entails an experiential demonstration of the constellation process. Providing that space is available, you get to participate for a few hours on Saturday morning in the weekend workshop if you are completely new to the work or to Brigitte as constellations facilitator.
Date and time: Sat. 5/21 from 9:30am to 1-lunch time (between 12 and 1pm)
If you are registering for the intro and at the end of the morning decide that you would like to participate in the workshop, you may then register (and pay the balance) for the remainder of the weekend if space is still available.
Registration and Consent for F.C. Introduction
Workshop hours can alter a bit due to the varying lengths of the constellations. If you just want to learn about this work, you can do so on Saturday morning. We have a limited number of spots available.
Until August 15 (Early Bird)
With constellation $500
Without constellation $300
After August 15 (Full price)
With constellation $550
Without constellation $350
Family discount $35 per constellation
Each participant must fill out the online registration/release form below. When you click Submit, the registration form will disappear and the workshop page reload. Scroll to the bottom to continue your registration with Payment options.
Please note that your registration form must be accompanied by a deposit in order to be processed.
Without the registration form, your registration might not get recorded! Every member of a family attending together must fill out their own form. Parents fill out a form for minors. Registrations will only be confirmed if payment is made within a week.
Workshop Registration Form 2022
Pay with check or money order:
- Choose this option if you would like to avoid the online registration fee.
- Please note that we will only hold your place in the workshop for one week from the date you submit your online registration form. If payment is not received during this time, you could loose your place in the workshop.
- Mailed payments must be received by May 14. Later registrants must pay with Paypal.
- The postal stamp must be postmarked on or before the early registration cut-off date (see above) to receive the early bird discount.
- Fill out the online registration form (below) then mail your payment to Brigitte Sztab, PO Box 724, Chelan, WA 98816
Pay with with Cedit Card (Paypal)
- Online registrations incur an administrative fee which has been added to the workshop fees in the drop down menu below.
- If you choose to pay a deposit, your balance will be due at the start of the workshop (cash preferred). If you do not want to bring cash or check to pay the balance at the workshop, please charge the entire amount at this time.