Click on the workshop you are interested in to access its information
The location is at a private home in Issaquah. More details when you register.
Friday (intro) 7pm – 9:30ish
Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Early Bird – Until March 30 (date of payment determines registration date)
General Participant (without personal constellation) $285.
Focus Participant (with constellation) $425.
After March 30th
General Participant (without personal constellation) $335.
Focus Participant (with constellation) $475.
Family discount $30 per constellation, if two or more family members attend and each set a constellation
~Way of the Heart~ Learning Circle Alumni: $ 30
Please note: A limited number of constellations will be guaranteed in advance. Early registration is recommended to receive one of those. Additional constellations will be set at the workshop in the order your registration (incl.payment) is received if time is available at the end of the workshop.
Each participant must fill out the online registration/release form below. When you click Submit, the registration form will disappear and the workshop page reload. Scroll to the bottom to continue your registration with Payment options.
Without the registration form, your registration might not get recorded! Every member of a family attending together must fill out their own form. Parents fill out a form for minors. Registrations will only be confirmed if payment is made within a week of submitting your registration form.
Workshop Registration Form
Pay with check or money order:
- Choose this option if you would like to avoid the online registration fee.
- Please note that we will only hold your place in the workshop for one week from the date you submit your online registration form. If payment is not received during this time, you could loose your place in the workshop.
- Mailed payments must be received by April 21. Later registrants must pay with Paypal.
- The postal stamp must be dated on or before the early registration cut-off date (see above) to receive the early bird discount.
- Fill out the online registration form (below) then mail your payment to Brigitte Sztab, PO Box 724, Chelan, WA 98816
Pay with PayPal
- Online registrations incur an administrative fee which has been added to the workshop fees in the drop down menu below.
- If you choose to pay a deposit, your balance will be due at the start of the workshop (cash or check). If you do not want to bring cash or check to pay the balance at the workshop, please charge the entire amount at this time.
Introduction to Family Constellations provides you with a lecture on the basic concept of constellation work as well as an experiential demonstration of the constellation process.
The location for the intro is in Issaquah. More details when you register.
Providing that space is available, you’ll get to participate for a few hours in the weekend workshop. It is the best way to experience the power of this healing work.
If you are registering for the intro and at the end of the evening decide that you would like to participate in the rest of the workshop, you may then register (and pay the balance) for the remainder of the weekend if space is still available.
Fee: suggested donation $10-$25
Registration and Consent for Introductory Evening (1)